Impact of the leaf miner Cameraria ohridella (Lepidoptera: Gracillariidae) and bleeding canker disease on horse-chestnut: direct effects and interaction
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright. This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 321–333, August 2013
How to Cite
Straw, N. A. and Williams, D. T. (2013), Impact of the leaf miner Cameraria ohridella (Lepidoptera: Gracillariidae) and bleeding canker disease on horse-chestnut: direct effects and interaction. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 15: 321–333. doi: 10.1111/afe.12020
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!