Field response of the northern spruce bark beetle Ips duplicatus (Sahlberg) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae, Scolytinae) to different combinations of synthetic pheromone with (−)-α-pinene and (+)-limonene
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Agricultural and Forest Entomology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 102–109, February 2014
How to Cite
Duduman, M.-L. (2014), Field response of the northern spruce bark beetle Ips duplicatus (Sahlberg) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae, Scolytinae) to different combinations of synthetic pheromone with (−)-α-pinene and (+)-limonene. Agricultural and Forest Entomology, 16: 102–109. doi: 10.1111/afe.12039
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- Romanian Ministry of Education
- CNCS – UEFISCDI. Grant Number: PN-II-RU-PD-2012-3-0304 and PN II-RU 563/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!