Development of the first standardised panel of two new microsatellite multiplex PCRs for gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata L.)
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 533–546, August 2013
How to Cite
Lee-Montero, I., Navarro, A., Borrell, Y., García-Celdrán, M., Martín, N., Negrín-Báez, D., Blanco, G., Armero, E., Berbel, C., Zamorano, M. J., Sánchez, J. J., Estévez, A., Ramis, G., Manchado, M. and Afonso, J. M. (2013), Development of the first standardised panel of two new microsatellite multiplex PCRs for gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata L.). Animal Genetics, 44: 533–546. doi: 10.1111/age.12037
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Environment, Rural and Marine, JACUMAR. Grant Number: AGL2008-04842
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- Government of Chile
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!