Using molecular markers for pedigree reconstruction of the greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) in the absence of parental information
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 596–600, August 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Barreto, D., Consuegra, S., Jerez, S., Cejas, J. R., Martín, V. and Lorenzo, A. (2013), Using molecular markers for pedigree reconstruction of the greater amberjack (Seriola dumerili) in the absence of parental information. Animal Genetics, 44: 596–600. doi: 10.1111/age.12039
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (Spain). Grant Number: AGL2008-05014-C02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!