Genetic diversity of Vietnamese domestic chicken populations as decision-making support for conservation strategies
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 509–521, August 2013
How to Cite
Pham, M. H., Berthouly-Salazar, C., Tran, X. H., Chang, W. H., Crooijmans, R. P. M. A., Lin, D. Y., Hoang, V. T., Lee, Y. P., Tixier-Boichard, M. and Chen, C. F. (2013), Genetic diversity of Vietnamese domestic chicken populations as decision-making support for conservation strategies. Animal Genetics, 44: 509–521. doi: 10.1111/age.12045
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC97-2313-B-005-002-MY3
- Taiwan Scholarship Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!