A genome-wide association study to detect genetic variation for postpartum dysgalactia syndrome in five commercial pig breeding lines
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 502–508, August 2013
How to Cite
Preissler, R., Tetens, J., Reiners, K., Looft, H. and Kemper, N. (2013), A genome-wide association study to detect genetic variation for postpartum dysgalactia syndrome in five commercial pig breeding lines. Animal Genetics, 44: 502–508. doi: 10.1111/age.12047
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: FKZ0315138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!