A novel c.-274C>G polymorphism in bovine SIRT1 gene contributes to diminished promoter activity and is associated with increased body size
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 584–587, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, M.-x., Sun, X.-m., Zhang, L.-z., Wang, J., Huang, Y.-z., Sun, Y.-j., Hu, S.-r., Lan, X.-y., Lei, C.-z. and Chen, H. (2013), A novel c.-274C>G polymorphism in bovine SIRT1 gene contributes to diminished promoter activity and is associated with increased body size. Animal Genetics, 44: 584–587. doi: 10.1111/age.12048
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30972080, 31272408
- Program of National Beef Cattle Industrial Technology System. Grant Number: CARS-38
- Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation Projects of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2012NKC01-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!