These authors contributed equally to this work.
Case–control study and mRNA expression analysis reveal the MyD88 gene is associated with digestive disorders in rabbit
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 703–710, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S.-Y., Zhang, W.-X., Zhang, G.-W., Peng, J., Zhao, X.-B. and Lai, S.-J. (2013), Case–control study and mRNA expression analysis reveal the MyD88 gene is associated with digestive disorders in rabbit. Animal Genetics, 44: 703–710. doi: 10.1111/age.12052
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Scientific Research Fund of Sichuan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 11ZA076
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31172197
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!