DRD4 and TH gene polymorphisms are associated with activity, impulsivity and inattention in Siberian Husky dogs
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 717–727, December 2013
How to Cite
Wan, M., Hejjas, K., Ronai, Z., Elek, Z., Sasvari-Szekely, M., Champagne, F. A., Miklósi, Á. and Kubinyi, E. (2013), DRD4 and TH gene polymorphisms are associated with activity, impulsivity and inattention in Siberian Husky dogs. Animal Genetics, 44: 717–727. doi: 10.1111/age.12058
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- EU FP7 ICT-215554 LIREC
- Hungarian Scientific Research. Grant Number: K 84036
- Bolyai Foundation of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- MTA-ELTE Comparative Ethological Research Group. Grant Number: 01 031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!