These authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Significant association between SNPs in the superoxide dismutase 3, extracellular (SOD3) gene and resistance to Aeromonas hydrophila in the freshwater mussel Hyriopsis cumingii
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 693–702, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G. L., Li, X. L. and Li, J. L. (2013), Significant association between SNPs in the superoxide dismutase 3, extracellular (SOD3) gene and resistance to Aeromonas hydrophila in the freshwater mussel Hyriopsis cumingii. Animal Genetics, 44: 693–702. doi: 10.1111/age.12059
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101939
- Key Fundamental Research Project of Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 10JC1406300
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 13ZZ128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!