Female-only sex-linked amplified fragment length polymorphism markers support ZW/ZZ sex determination in the giant freshwater prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 782–785, December 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, X.-H. and Qiu, G.-F. (2013), Female-only sex-linked amplified fragment length polymorphism markers support ZW/ZZ sex determination in the giant freshwater prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii. Animal Genetics, 44: 782–785. doi: 10.1111/age.12067
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- National Science and Technology Support Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD26B04
- Marine Biology Program of Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline. Grant Number: J50701
- Graduate Education Excellent Paper Trainee Program of Shanghai Ocean University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!