Mitochondrial DNA analysis in two heritage European breeds confirms Mesoamerican origin and low genetic variability of domestic turkey
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors, Animal Genetics © 2013 Stichting International Foundation for Animal Genetics
Volume 44, Issue 6, page 786, December 2013
How to Cite
Monteagudo, L. V., Avellanet, R., Azón, R. and Tejedor, M. T. (2013), Mitochondrial DNA analysis in two heritage European breeds confirms Mesoamerican origin and low genetic variability of domestic turkey. Animal Genetics, 44: 786. doi: 10.1111/age.12080
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!