Capturing zero-trade values in gravity equations of trade: an analysis of protectionism in agro-food sectors
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 141–159, March 2013
How to Cite
Philippidis, G., Resano-Ezcaray, H. and Sanjuán-López, A. I. (2013), Capturing zero-trade values in gravity equations of trade: an analysis of protectionism in agro-food sectors. Agricultural Economics, 44: 141–159. doi: 10.1111/agec.12000
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Received 11 January 2012; received in revised form 30 July 2012; accepted 4 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!