Data Appendix Available Online A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article.
Which farmers benefit the most from Bt corn adoption? Estimating heterogeneity effects in the Philippines
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 231–239, March 2013
How to Cite
Mutuc, M., Rejesus, R. M. and Yorobe, Jr., J. M. (2013), Which farmers benefit the most from Bt corn adoption? Estimating heterogeneity effects in the Philippines. Agricultural Economics, 44: 231–239. doi: 10.1111/agec.12006
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Received 23 July 2012; received in revised form 22 October 2012; accepted 15 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!