The views expressed here are those of the author(s), and may not be attributed to the Economic Research Service or the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Data used in this study are proprietary. Researchers wishing to test or replicate results presented in the article should contact the authors, who will extend their best efforts to help secure access to the data from Korea's National Agricultural Cooperative Federation.
Cooperative pricing and scale efficiency: The case of Korean rice processing complexes
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 309–321, May 2013
How to Cite
Yoo, C.-K., Buccola, S. and Gopinath, M. (2013), Cooperative pricing and scale efficiency: The case of Korean rice processing complexes. Agricultural Economics, 44: 309–321. doi: 10.1111/agec.12013
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!