Demand for meat and dairy products by Turkish households: a Bayesian censored system approach
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 117–127, March 2014
How to Cite
Bilgic, A. and Yen, S. T. (2014), Demand for meat and dairy products by Turkish households: a Bayesian censored system approach. Agricultural Economics, 45: 117–127. doi: 10.1111/agec.12019
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: 2219
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.