Nonfarm diversification, poverty, economic mobility, and income inequality: a case study in village India
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue 4-5, pages 461–473, July-September 2013
How to Cite
Himanshu, Lanjouw, P., Murgai, R. and Stern, N. (2013), Nonfarm diversification, poverty, economic mobility, and income inequality: a case study in village India. Agricultural Economics, 44: 461–473. doi: 10.1111/agec.12029
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- UK Department of International Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!