Reducing nutrient loads from dairy farms: a bioeconomic model with endogenous feeding and land use
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 167–184, March 2014
How to Cite
Helin, J. A. (2014), Reducing nutrient loads from dairy farms: a bioeconomic model with endogenous feeding and land use. Agricultural Economics, 45: 167–184. doi: 10.1111/agec.12039
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!