This study was made possible by funding from USAID/Kenya under the Tegemeo Agricultural Policy and Research Project and from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's grant to Michigan State University under the Guiding Investments in Sustainable Agricultural Markets in Africa. The authors are grateful to Jeffrey Wooldridge and one anonymous reviewer for useful comments on preliminary drafts. All remaining errors are our own.
Smallholder land ownership in Kenya: distribution between households and through time
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 185–198, March 2014
How to Cite
Burke, W. J. and Jayne, T. S. (2014), Smallholder land ownership in Kenya: distribution between households and through time. Agricultural Economics, 45: 185–198. doi: 10.1111/agec.12040
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Tegemeo Agricultural Policy and Research Project
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!