Do farm operators benefit from direct to consumer marketing strategies?
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 213–224, March 2014
How to Cite
Park, T., Mishra, A. K. and Wozniak, S. J. (2014), Do farm operators benefit from direct to consumer marketing strategies?. Agricultural Economics, 45: 213–224. doi: 10.1111/agec.12042
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Louisiana State University Experiment Station project. Grant Number: # LAB 94163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!