Elmhirst Lecture presented at the 27th International Conference of Agricultural Economists, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, August 18–24, 2012.
Options for African agriculture in an era of high food and energy prices
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue s1, pages 19–27, November 2013
How to Cite
Hazell, P. B. R. (2013), Options for African agriculture in an era of high food and energy prices. Agricultural Economics, 44: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/agec.12047
Current address: Fallowfield, Westwell, Ashford, Kent TN25 4LQ, United Kingdom.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!