Selected article prepared for presentation at the International Association of Agricultural Economists (IAAE) Triennial Conference, Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil, 18–24 August, 2012.
Climate change, weather shocks, and violent conflict: a critical look at the evidence†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 44, Issue s1, pages 63–78, November 2013
How to Cite
Klomp, J. and Bulte, E. (2013), Climate change, weather shocks, and violent conflict: a critical look at the evidence. Agricultural Economics, 44: 63–78. doi: 10.1111/agec.12051
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!