Wage and employment effects of Malawi's fertilizer subsidy program
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 337–353, May 2014
How to Cite
Ricker-Gilbert, J. (2014), Wage and employment effects of Malawi's fertilizer subsidy program. Agricultural Economics, 45: 337–353. doi: 10.1111/agec.12069
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Department for International Development (DFID)/Malawi
- United States Agency for International Development Malawi Mission (USAID/Malawi)
- USAID's Economic Growth and Trade Division (EGAT)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Data Appendix Available Online
A data appendix to replicate main results is available in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.