What are the farm-level impacts of Malawi's farm input subsidy program? A critical review
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Special Issue: Input Subsidy Programs (ISPs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 563–579, November 2013
How to Cite
Lunduka, R., Ricker-Gilbert, J. and Fisher, M. (2013), What are the farm-level impacts of Malawi's farm input subsidy program? A critical review. Agricultural Economics, 44: 563–579. doi: 10.1111/agec.12074
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!