Input promotion within a complex subsector: fertilizer in Nigeria
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Special Issue: Input Subsidy Programs (ISPs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 581–594, November 2013
How to Cite
Liverpool-Tasie, L. S. O. and Takeshima, H. (2013), Input promotion within a complex subsector: fertilizer in Nigeria. Agricultural Economics, 44: 581–594. doi: 10.1111/agec.12075
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!