Can modern input use be promoted without subsidies? An analysis of fertilizer in Ethiopia
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Special Issue: Input Subsidy Programs (ISPs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 595–611, November 2013
How to Cite
Rashid, S., Tefera, N., Minot, N. and Ayele, G. (2013), Can modern input use be promoted without subsidies? An analysis of fertilizer in Ethiopia. Agricultural Economics, 44: 595–611. doi: 10.1111/agec.12076
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!