Zambia's input subsidy programs
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Special Issue: Input Subsidy Programs (ISPs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 613–628, November 2013
How to Cite
Mason, N. M., Jayne, T.S. and Mofya-Mukuka, R. (2013), Zambia's input subsidy programs. Agricultural Economics, 44: 613–628. doi: 10.1111/agec.12077
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- United States Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!