Modern input promotion in sub-Saharan Africa: insights from Asian green revolution
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Special Issue: Input Subsidy Programs (ISPs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 705–721, November 2013
How to Cite
Rashid, S., Dorosh, P. A., Malek, M. and Lemma, S. (2013), Modern input promotion in sub-Saharan Africa: insights from Asian green revolution. Agricultural Economics, 44: 705–721. doi: 10.1111/agec.12083
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!