Projecting future crop productivity for global economic modeling
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 37–50, January 2014
How to Cite
Müller, C. and Robertson, R. D. (2014), Projecting future crop productivity for global economic modeling. Agricultural Economics, 45: 37–50. doi: 10.1111/agec.12088
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Research Program on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security (CCAFS)
- British government
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01LS1201A
- KULUNDA project. Grant Number: 01LL0905L
- FACCE MACSUR project. Grant Number: 031A103B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!