Do vouchers improve government fertilizer distribution? Evidence from Nigeria
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 393–407, July 2014
How to Cite
Liverpool-Tasie, L. S. O. (2014), Do vouchers improve government fertilizer distribution? Evidence from Nigeria. Agricultural Economics, 45: 393–407. doi: 10.1111/agec.12094
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- United States Agency for International Development Global Food Security Response Project
- International Food Policy Research Institute's Nigeria Strategy Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!