Structural transformation and smallholder agriculture: an information-theoretic analysis of the Nicaraguan case
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 443–458, July 2014
How to Cite
Henderson, H. (2014), Structural transformation and smallholder agriculture: an information-theoretic analysis of the Nicaraguan case. Agricultural Economics, 45: 443–458. doi: 10.1111/agec.12098
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Info-Metrics Institute at American University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!