On the transferability of the Asian rice green revolution to rainfed areas in sub-Saharan Africa: an assessment of technology intervention in Northern Ghana
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association of Agricultural Economists
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 555–570, September 2014
How to Cite
deGraft-Johnson, M., Suzuki, A., Sakurai, T. and Otsuka, K. (2014), On the transferability of the Asian rice green revolution to rainfed areas in sub-Saharan Africa: an assessment of technology intervention in Northern Ghana. Agricultural Economics, 45: 555–570. doi: 10.1111/agec.12106
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!