Association between the Interleukin-6 Gene −572 C/G Polymorphism and the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Meta-Analysis of 11,681 Subjects
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 106–114, March 2013
How to Cite
Yin, Y.-W., Sun, Q.-Q., Zhang, B.-B., Hu, A.-M., Liu, H.-L., Wang, Q., Zeng, Y.-H., Xu, R.-J., Zhang, Z.-D. and Zhang, Z.-G. (2013), Association between the Interleukin-6 Gene −572 C/G Polymorphism and the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Meta-Analysis of 11,681 Subjects. Annals of Human Genetics, 77: 106–114. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12003
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!