Alternative Recruitment Strategies Influence Saliva Sample Return Rates in Community-Based Genetic Association Studies
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 244–250, May 2013
How to Cite
Bhutta, M. F., Hobson, L., Lambie, J., Scaman, E. S. H., Burton, M. J., Giele, H., Jamieson, S. E. and Furniss, D. (2013), Alternative Recruitment Strategies Influence Saliva Sample Return Rates in Community-Based Genetic Association Studies. Annals of Human Genetics, 77: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12009
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!