A Comparison of the Likelihood Ratio Test and the Variance-Stabilising Transformation-Based Tests for Detecting Association of Rare Variants
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 333–335, July 2013
How to Cite
Xing, G., Ku, H.-C. and Xing, C. (2013), A Comparison of the Likelihood Ratio Test and the Variance-Stabilising Transformation-Based Tests for Detecting Association of Rare Variants. Annals of Human Genetics, 77: 333–335. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12022
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- American Heart Association Scientist Development. Grant Number: 10SDG4220051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!