UGT1A1 Gene Mutations in Pakistani Children Suffering from Inherited Nonhemolytic Unconjugated Hyperbilirubinemias
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 482–487, November 2013
How to Cite
Khan, S., Irfan, M., Sher, G., Zubaida, B., Alvi, M. A., Yasinzai, M. and Naeem, M. (2013), UGT1A1 Gene Mutations in Pakistani Children Suffering from Inherited Nonhemolytic Unconjugated Hyperbilirubinemias. Annals of Human Genetics, 77: 482–487. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12039
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan
- University Research Fund (URF) of Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!