These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic Evaluation and Application of Posterior Cranial Fossa Traits as Endophenotypes for Chiari Type I Malformation
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2014
How to Cite
Markunas, C. A., Enterline, D. S., Dunlap, K., Soldano, K., Cope, H., Stajich, J., Grant, G., Fuchs, H., Gregory, S. G. and Ashley-Koch, A. E. (2014), Genetic Evaluation and Application of Posterior Cranial Fossa Traits as Endophenotypes for Chiari Type I Malformation. Annals of Human Genetics, 78: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12041
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS063273
- American Syringomyelia and Chiari Alliance Project (AAK)
- Chiari and Syringomyelia Foundation (CAM)
- Chiari and Syringomyelia Foundation (CSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!