These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic Evaluation and Application of Posterior Cranial Fossa Traits as Endophenotypes for Chiari Type I Malformation
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2014
How to Cite
Markunas, C. A., Enterline, D. S., Dunlap, K., Soldano, K., Cope, H., Stajich, J., Grant, G., Fuchs, H., Gregory, S. G. and Ashley-Koch, A. E. (2014), Genetic Evaluation and Application of Posterior Cranial Fossa Traits as Endophenotypes for Chiari Type I Malformation. Annals of Human Genetics, 78: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12041
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS063273
- American Syringomyelia and Chiari Alliance Project (AAK)
- Chiari and Syringomyelia Foundation (CAM)
- Chiari and Syringomyelia Foundation (CSF)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|ahg12041-sup-0001-TableS1.xls||35K||Table S1 Pearson correlation matrix of posterior fossa traits.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.