These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tumor Necrosis Factor and Interleukin-6 Gene Polymorphisms and Endometriosis Risk in Asians: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 104–116, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Chen, Y., Wei, S., Wu, H., Liu, C., Huang, Q., Li, L. and Hu, Y. (2014), Tumor Necrosis Factor and Interleukin-6 Gene Polymorphisms and Endometriosis Risk in Asians: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Annals of Human Genetics, 78: 104–116. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12048
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81272853
- Guangxi Health department. Grant Number: 2008035
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81060213
- Guangxi Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011GXNSFB018100
- Guangxi scientific research and technology development project. Grant Number: 1298003-6-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!