Effective Variant Detection by Targeted Deep Sequencing of DNA Pools: An Example from Parkinson's Disease
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 243–252, May 2014
How to Cite
Pihlstrøm, L., Rengmark, A., Bjørnarå, K. A. and Toft, M. (2014), Effective Variant Detection by Targeted Deep Sequencing of DNA Pools: An Example from Parkinson's Disease. Annals of Human Genetics, 78: 243–252. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12060
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority
- Research Council of Norway
- Norwegian Parkinson Research Fund and Reberg's Legacy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!