Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing on Hirschsprung Disease: A Pilot Study Exploits DNA Pooling
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/University College London
Annals of Human Genetics
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 381–387, September 2014
How to Cite
Gui, H., Bao, J. Y., Tang, C. S.-M., So, M.-T., Ngo, D.-N., Tran, A.-Q., Bui, D.-H., Pham, D.-H., Nguyen, T.-L., Tong, A., Lok, S., Sham, P.-C., Tam, P. K.-H., Cherny, S. S. and Garcia-Barcelo, M.-M. (2014), Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing on Hirschsprung Disease: A Pilot Study Exploits DNA Pooling. Annals of Human Genetics, 78: 381–387. doi: 10.1111/ahg.12076
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council HKU. Grant Number: 778610M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!