Measuring the positive and negative aspects of the caring role in community versus aged care setting
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 244–249, December 2014
How to Cite
Pallant, J. F. and Reid, C. (2014), Measuring the positive and negative aspects of the caring role in community versus aged care setting. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 33: 244–249. doi: 10.1111/ajag.12046
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Primary Health Care Research, Evaluation and Development (PHCRED) Strategy
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, Researcher Development Program (RDP) at VicPHCRED
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.