Measuring the positive and negative aspects of the caring role in community versus aged care setting
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
How to Cite
Pallant, J. F. and Reid, C. (2013), Measuring the positive and negative aspects of the caring role in community versus aged care setting. Australasian Journal on Ageing. doi: 10.1111/ajag.12046
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Primary Health Care Research, Evaluation and Development (PHCRED) Strategy
- Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, Researcher Development Program (RDP) at VicPHCRED
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!