Innovations in Aged Care
‘HAPI’ life model for the new older generation in Korea
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 135–141, June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J. (2013), ‘HAPI’ life model for the new older generation in Korea. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 135–141. doi: 10.1111/ajag.12082
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- 1Active Ageing: A Policy Frame Work. WHO. [Cited 5 May 2013.] Available from URL: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2002/WHO_NMH_NPH_02.8.pdf
- 2National Association of Social Workers. [Cited 23 April 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.welfare.net/site/global/globalEng.jsp
- 3National Association of Korean Senior Centre. [Cited 23 April 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.kaswcs.or.kr
- 4Elderly Health and Business Guide 2013. The Ministry of Health & Welfare in Korea (Noin Bogunbokji Saup Annae 2013). [Cited 23 April 2013.] Available from URL: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=social860515&logNo=80183373742
- 5WHO. Global Age-Friendly Cities: A Guide. Geneva: World Health Organisation, 2007. [Cited 19 March 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.who.int/ageing/publications/Global_age_friendly_cities_Guide_English.pdf
- 7A social view on healthy ageing: Multi-disciplinary perspectives and Australian evidence. In: Dannefer D , Phillipson C , eds. The Sage Handbook of Social Gerontology. London: Sage, 2010: 459–471., .
- 8Successful Aging, 1998. [Cited 25 February 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.enotes.com/successful-aging-salem/successful-aging,
- 10Choi S , Jang I (eds). Social Welfare for Older Persons in Ageing Society. Seoul: Seoul National University Press (Korean Edition), 2010.
- 11OECD. Better Policies for Better Lives. Country Notes. Education at a Glance. Korea 2012. [Cited 19 March 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.oecd.org/korea/EAG2012%20-%20Country%20note%20-%20Korea.pdf
- 12Nationwide Survey of the Elderly Welfare, Geimyung University, Commissioned by the Ministry of Health and Welfare – An Analysis and Survey, 2008. Statistics Publication Number 11-1351000-000316-12.