Advancing Research, Education, Practice and Advocacy in Ageing
Advances in gerontology research and education: Perspectives from the Australian Association of Gerontology
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Special Issue: 30 Year Anniversary Special Issue. The Australian Association of Gerontology, Aged and Community Services Australia, Australian Council on the Ageing, Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support
Volume 32, Issue Supplement S2, pages 40–45, October 2013
How to Cite
Coles, T., Byles, J., Dow, B. and Tavener, M. (2013), Advances in gerontology research and education: Perspectives from the Australian Association of Gerontology. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 32: 40–45. doi: 10.1111/ajag.12095
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- 4Women's Health Australia: Establishment of the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health. Journal of Women's Health 1996; 5: 467–447., , et al.
- 5Longitudinal Studies of Ageing: Implications for Future Studies. Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Catalogue No. AGE 42. Canberra: AIHW, 2004., , .
- 8Ageing, Cognition and Dementia in Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. Sydney: Neuroscience Research Australia and Muru Marri Indigenous Health Unit, University of New South Wales, 2010., , , , , .
- 10Scoping study on ageing research. Prepared by a National Consortium auspiced by the Centre for Education on Research and Ageing (CERA) and the National Ageing Research Institute (NARI), 2001..
- 11Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, National. Strategy for An Ageing Australia: An Older Australia, Challenges and Opportunities for All. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2002.
- 13Advisory Panel of the Economic Potential of Senior Australians. Realising the Economic Potential of Senior Australians: Turning Grey into Gold. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2011.
- 14Australian Government. Government Response to the Final Report of the Advisory Panel of the Economic Potential of Senior Australians. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2012.
- 16National Health and Medical Research Council. A Model Framework for Consumer and Community Participation in Health and Medical Research. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 2005.
- 17The ideas man. The University of Melbourne Voice 2009 (Jun. 8); 5 (3). [Cited 29 July 2013] Available from URL: http://archive.uninews.unimelb.edu.au/news/5832/index.html.