Are older Western Australians exposed to potentially inappropriate medications according to the Beers Criteria? A 13-year prevalence study
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 ACOTA
Australasian Journal on Ageing
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages E39–E46, September 2014
How to Cite
Price, S. D., Holman, C. D. J., Sanfilippo, F. M. and Emery, J. D. (2014), Are older Western Australians exposed to potentially inappropriate medications according to the Beers Criteria? A 13-year prevalence study. Australasian Journal on Ageing, 33: E39–E46. doi: 10.1111/ajag.12136
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!