Conflict of interest: none
Breast cancer survival of Hispanic women in the USA is influenced by country of origin
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 124–132, June 2014
How to Cite
Chakraborty, S., Smith, L., Ganti, A. K., Bonthu,, N., Shimizhu, T. and Batra, S. K. (2014), Breast cancer survival of Hispanic women in the USA is influenced by country of origin. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 10: 124–132. doi: 10.1111/ajco.12063
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- VA Career Development Award. Grant Number: UO1 EDRN CA 111294, P50 SPORE CA127297
- National Institutes of Health grants. Grant Number: U54 TMEN CA160163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.