All authors have made substantial contributions to this study.
Localized versus centralized nurse-delivered telephone services for people in follow up for cancer: Opinions of cancer clinicians
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 175–182, June 2014
How to Cite
Harrison, J. D., Durcinoska, I., Butow, P. N., White, K., Solomon, M. J. and Young, J. M. (2014), Localized versus centralized nurse-delivered telephone services for people in follow up for cancer: Opinions of cancer clinicians. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, 10: 175–182. doi: 10.1111/ajco.12082
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Cancer Institute New South Wales Translational Health Services Grant. Grant Number: 09/THS/2–12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.