Pietro Rubegni, MD. Domenico R. Tataranno, MD. Niccolò Nami, MD. Michele Fimiani, MD.
Rosettes: Optical effects and not dermoscopic patterns related to skin neoplasms
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2013 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 271–272, November 2013
How to Cite
Rubegni, P., Tataranno, D. R., Nami, N. and Fimiani, M. (2013), Rosettes: Optical effects and not dermoscopic patterns related to skin neoplasms. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 54: 271–272. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12024
Authors' contributions: Professor Rubegni had full access to all the data in the study and takes responsibility for their integrity and the accuracy of the data analysis. Study concept and design: PR, DRT and NN. Acquisition of data: PR, NN. Analysis and interpretation of data: PR, DRT. Drafting of the manuscript: PR, DRT. Critical revision of the manuscript for major intellectual content: PR, MF. Study supervision: PR, MF.
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.