Conflict of interest: P Foley has served as a paid investigator for clinical trials in psoriasis by Amgen, Wyeth/Pfizer, Schering-Plough/MSD, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKleine, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi-Aventis, Actelion and Celgene. From Abbott, Wyeth/Pfizer, Schering-Plough/MSD, Janssen-Cilag and Merck Serono he has received speaker's honoraria for presentations. He has served as a paid member of Australian, Asia Pacific and/or global medical advisory boards for Amgen, Abbott, Janssen-Cilag, Schering-Plough/MSD, Wyeth/Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKleine and Leo Pharma. He has received unrestricted research and education support from Wyeth/Pfizer, Abbott, Schering-Plough/MSD, and Janssen-Cilag. C Baker has received clinical research and education grants from Abbott, Janssen-Cilag and Pfizer.
Weight gain and tumour necrosis factor-alpha inhibitors in patients with psoriasis
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2013 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 259–263, November 2013
How to Cite
Tan, E., Baker, C. and Foley, P. (2013), Weight gain and tumour necrosis factor-alpha inhibitors in patients with psoriasis. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 54: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12044
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.