Ben Tallon, MBCHB. Nicholas Turnbull, MBCHB.
5% fluorouracil chemowraps in the management of widespread lower leg solar keratoses and squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2013 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 313–316, November 2013
How to Cite
Tallon, B. and Turnbull, N. (2013), 5% fluorouracil chemowraps in the management of widespread lower leg solar keratoses and squamous cell carcinoma. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 54: 313–316. doi: 10.1111/ajd.12055
Conflict of interest: none
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.